- Membership Application
Apply to become a Mt. Wheeler Power member-owner
- Business Application
- Board of Directors Nomination Form ~
- Employment Application
- Greenway, Sign up to receive all or a portion of your electrical power from renewable energy sources and technologies.
- Lineman Scholarship Application
- Loan Application
- Scholarship Application (Deadline March 11, 2022)
- Michael F. Peterson Youth Leadership Camp Application. (Deadline April 4, 2022)
- Care(link is external)
Application to receive emergency energy assistance through White Pine County Welfare.
- Energy Assistance Program (EAP external link)
Application to receive Federal benefits for home energy usage.
- Santa's Elves Assistance Program
Applications available October 1 - October 31
- Powering Your Future Scholarships
Applications available February 7, 2022
- Michael F. Peterson Youth Leadership Camp
Applications available in March
- Weatherization Assistance Program(link is external)
Assist low-income persons in reducing their utility bills by providing for various energy conservation measures.