- Membership Application
Apply to become a Mt. Wheeler Power member-owner
- Business Application
- Board of Directors Nomination Form
Any member seeking to run for director must complete a nomination petition.
- Employment Application
Sign up to receive all or a portion of your electrical power from renewable energy sources and technologies.
- Lineman Scholarship Application
- Loan Application
- Scholarship Application
- Michael F. Peterson Youth Leadership Camp Application.
Application to receive emergency energy assistance through White Pine County Welfare.
- EAP (Energy Assistance Program)
Application to receive Federal benefits for home energy usage.
- Santa's Elves Assistance Program
Applications available October 1 - October 25, by 5pm
- Powering Your Future Scholarships
Applications available in January
- Michael F. Peterson Youth Leadership Camp
Applications available in April
- Weatherization Assistance Program
Assist low-income persons in reducing their utility bills by providing for various energy conservation measures.
- Appliance Rebate Form
Includes rebates for refrigerators, clothes washers, electric convection stoves, and dishwashers
- Window & Insulation Rebate Form
- Hybrid Hot Water
- Air and Heat Rebate Form
- Lighting Fixtures Rebate Form
- New Home Construction Rebate Form